What is Applied Behavior Analysis?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
ABA therapy is a treatment used to support children who have Autism. ABA uses researched based interventions to support children who have Autism in acquiring new skills and reducing problem behaviors in order to enhance their quality of life.
The Process for In Home Services:
After you contact us for services:
1) We will conduct a phone interview with you.
3) A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will meet with you and your child to conduct an initial assessment and an intake interview. This will take multiple visits.
4) The BCBA will use the information gathered from the initial assessment and interview to create an individualized treatment plan tailored to meet your and your child's specific needs.
5) After the treatment plan is complete it will be submitted to your insurance company for approval. This step many take up to 6 weeks.
6) Once your insurance company approves your child's treatment plan we will call you to set up your therapy schedule.
Home and Community Based ABA Therapy
School Consultation (Behavioral and Educational)
Trainings for parent groups and other organizations
Functional Behavioral Assessments
Functional Skills Assessments
Social Skills Assessments
ABA Consultation and Trainings
BCBA and BCaBA Supervision (group and individual)
Long Distance (International/National) Supervisions, Trainings and Consultations